Thursday, August 6, 2009

M is for....

Morgan Michelle Hunter. Its great to have a name for our little girl. I am feeling good, tired but who's not... I am now 24 weeks, some days it feels like Morgan is doing some crazy work out in my belly. She is very very active! Cayleb is getting more excited now that he can see my belly and feel her move.
A very good friend of ours gave us an early shower gift, her bedding. Now I am just trying to pick out a crib. I don't know why its so hard for me to pick a crib she is just going to sleep in it. There is one thing that is not hard for me to pick out, its cute outfits. Everything is so stinking cute, every time we are a store Cayleb wants me to buy her something. He is going to be the best big brother. I guess the first day of school he told his teacher all about having a sister.

No comments: