Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to school

Today was the first day of school. Today my baby went to 3rd grade. He has gotten so big, when I first met Aaron he was in Pre-K and just 4 years old. He is going to be 9 this year! Wow how time flies! When we pulled up to school he told me that he wanted me to just drop him off, he did not want me to walk him to class. :( Its so sad that he is growing up. He did give me a kiss and tell me he loved me so that made me feel better. But he had a get day and was so excited to tell me all about what they did in "3rd grade". He said, "3rd grade is so much better than 2nd, we get to do science".

So make sure you hold their hand and give them a kiss when their friends are around while they will let you.



My big 3rd grader





2 comments:

Dillon Family said...

Hey Misty! Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm so glad to know about your blog. Now I can keep up with your beautiful family. Can't wait to see how amazing the next few months are going to be for you :)

the tatsaks said...

He is such a handsome boy! I hope he has a good year. And update us on your pregnancy...jerk!