Monday, September 7, 2009

Good Friends and BAD football!

This weekend we went to Arlington to hang out with some good friends and watch some BAD football. We had a great time, to bad our Sooners didn't do so good! I guess you can win them all...

Here is a "belly" picture if you will. 27 weeks and counting! I go back to the Doctor on Wed. for a check up. I am sure it will be uneventful. I really want to know how she is laying. I don't want to be pushing on her head or something. I will try to get Aaron to take a picture of just my belly because my poor belly button is about to POP! Baby Morgan moves a LOT, some days I think she is going to jump right out.

4 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Very cute belly.

Paige said...

I love seeing you with a belly! Morgan is a great name too!

Misty said...

thanks!

the tatsaks said...

I LOVE the belly pic!!! I cant wait to hang out! Morgan is such a cute name.