Monday, June 22, 2009

Boy or Girl!?!?! Name?!?!?

Boy or Girl???
Wow I feel like I am a kid again counting down the days till Christmas or my birthday. The doctor’s office called last week to set up my ultrasound to find out the sex. We go to the hospital July 13. I am just so excited I can’t wait. I have tried all the little test/quizzes and some say boy and some say girl, one even said twins. WHAT! Some people say they just know, NOT me.

We have been trying to think of names but, Aaron says he does better under presser… I am sure when we know the sex it will not be so overwhelming. There is a lot to a name, what if they don’t like it, what if that get made fun of, what if when they grow up they don’t match their name, the list goes on and on. If anyone has any helpful hints for picking out names let me know.

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Man that is a really hard decision! It will be alot easier when you know what you are having! I am hoping for a girl! She would have the best big brother ever!

Cary Zepernick said...

hello....you better start following my blog since no one has yet. i'm starting to feel like a internet loser. lol.